- Full time
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a developer which takes ownership of his/her work and is motivated by delivering results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your tech experience.
- Experienced with frameworks/libraries such as Bootstrap, ReactJS or Angular.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, an interest in developing great UI through small details.
- Experience with building responsive, performant websites.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (VCS). Knowing Mercurial is an advantage
- Progressive thinking, a positive attitude, sense of humor and empathy goes a long way.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Translate of the UI/UX design from Sketch/Zeplin to Bootstrap
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Brainstorm and implement features on cross-functional teams with stakeholders from across the organization including marketers, product managers and designers.
- Assist our Customer Experience Team in triaging bugs and usability issues to fix issues in production.
- Guide technical decisions using your experience and domain expertise.
- Utilize, contribute to, and evolve a modular design system.
- Review code and get your code reviewed.
Company mission is to help e-retailers around the globe increase revenue through relevant, personalized email campaigns ‒ using the power of Machine Learning and BigData.
Here’s why working at Relevon is for you.
- You gain new skills and expand your skillset faster.
- You work in a forward-thinking startup environment.
- You take on new personal and professional challenges.
- You see your work directly impacting the product.
- You are on a fast-track to management positions.
- You are part of a dynamic and global team.
- You can get rewarded with stock options + other perks.